.NET • React Native • Redux
Created an API for a voting application and then created web and mobile clients that consume that API.
- Used .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, and Postgres to create an API that runs on Windows/Linux/OSX.
- Used React Native and Redux to create a mobile application that consumes the API, and runs on both Android and iOS while using the same codebase.
- Used TypeScript to write a single-page application with React and Redux to interact with the API.
.NET • Xamarin.Android • Xamarin.iOS
Created a cross-platform mobile application that displays a user's current location, displays nearby businesses, and then recommends the credit card that will generate the most cash back for the type of business.
- Used .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, and Postgres an API, that runs on Windows/Linux/OSX.
- Used Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS to create native Android and iOS clients that consume the API.
- Used Google Places API to retrieve a list of nearby businesses and their category types.
Source: Web & Mobile
node.js • React • Flux
Created an Isomorphic JS Application that allowed users to browse a list of products and add them to a cart.
- Wrote all application code with ES6 and ES7 (async/await) features.
- Used Webpack to automate build tasks – compile and hot load React components, compile SASS, bundle and compile ES6 with the Babel Loader.
- Used Node.js, Express, and Postgres to create an API.
- Wrote a single-page application with React.js and Alt.js to interact with the API.
- Allowed React Components to be rendered on both the server and client.
- Allowed the SPA to be bootstrapped with data rendered on the server.
node.js • Backbone.js • Marionette.js
- Used Gulp to automate build tasks – rebuild application on source changes, compile SASS, bundle and compile CoffeeScript with Browserify.
- Used Hapi.js to create modular server plugins and provide a RESTful API.
- Wrote a single-page application with Marionette.js to interact with the API and server/client events.
- Used Socket.IO for real-time communication between the Hapi.js server and the Marionette.js client.
- Used Browserify to break the Marionette.js app into separate CommonJS modules.